We put more in our Deep-Cycle batteries... so you can get more out of it... better performances,
higher productivity and less maintenance.
1) Z3 Plate Construction : The Z3 plate design combines four integrated features for superior performance and durability.
- The signature “Diamond Z” grid architecture
- An inset lug position
- The exclusive active paste material
- Heavy-Duty – construction: more lead = more power!
2) Posi-Wrap Envelope Separators
Posi-Wrap separators reduce maintenance and prevent failure duet o short circuiting and plate shredding, ensuring
reliability and durability.
3) Rigid Connectors Heavy duty TTP, COS and Post connectors deliver maximum electrical efficiency and durability.
4) Pro-eye level indicator
A simple, safe and reliable system for inspecting electrolyte levels that signals when watering is required.
5) X-TEND Container Design
X-Tend provides more electrolyte above the battery plates so batteries can perform longer between watering intervals.
6) Good handles
Al our deep-cycles are equipped with handles or hoisting hooks which eases the lifting of the batteries.
NEW UT TERMINALS
Corrosion and damage of the terminals result in bad
performances of the battery and the device.
The most frequent problems issue from bad maintenance, exposure to acid,
vibrations and a bad manipulation of the battery.
Thanks to the new “UT” terminals, all this problems are eliminated: the
terminals are more robust and better resistant to corrosion and short-circuit.
With this new development, your Deep-Cycle batteries will perform better and
have a longer life span in the worst working conditions!